- Highly successful medical professionals ranging from surgeons, intensivists, general practitioner and clinical researchers
- High standard of education and rigorous assessment policies
- Getting confirmed visa, cheapest air tickets
- has been training students for over 150 years.
- Foreigner students can get safety and security
|Bogomolets National Medical University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
*1 USD = 65 INR
Kyiv (Kiev in Russian) is the capital and the largest city of Ukraine located on the Dnieper River, in the north of the central part of the country. It is the largest cultural, political, socio-economic, transport, scientific, and religious center of Ukraine.
Kyiv is the seventh most populous city in Europe after Istanbul, Moscow, London, St. Petersburg, Berlin, and Madrid. Due to its importance as the historical center of Rus, it is also known as “the mother of Russian towns”. This city is located in the northern part of Ukraine, relatively close to its center.
The city is one of the largest centers of science and education in Ukraine. There is a large number of higher and secondary special educational institutions, including several universities of international importance, in particular the three most prestigious universities of Ukraine: Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Kyiv Polytechnic Institute named after Igor Sikorsky, and the National University “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy”.