- Type-Government University
- City- Donetsk
- MCI Passing Ratio-20.8%
- Ukraine’s number one medical University
- Excellent resources and support facilities
- Best Training-methodical center among Ukraine
- Recognized by WHO(World Health Organization)
- IVth (the highest) level of accreditation
- 82 Medical Departments
- A huge range of graduate and post graduate courses
- Low tuition fees
Donetsk National Medical University DNMU is the best and the largest medical university in Eastern Europe. Donetsk National Medical University DNMU was established in 1930 as M. Gorky Donetsk Medical Institute. After the second world war, Institute was renames to Stalino Medical Institute. In 1967 the institute was again renames to M.Gorky Donetsk State medical Institute. In 1994 DNMU was given the status of University and in 2008 DNMU has got the status of National Medical University and it was renamed to M.Gorky Donetsk National Medical University. In 2015 according to the order of Ministry of Health of decommunization, University name was changed to DONETSK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY. DNMU is considered to be one of the best medical school in Ukraine and all over Europe.
Donetsk National Medical University is recognized by World Health Organization, I-MED School, Medical Council of India, Medical Council of Nepal, PMDC, European Universities Association and lot of other countries.
|Donetsk National Medical University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
*1 USD = 65 INR
Kirovograd, located in the heart of Ukraine, is an important industrial and cultural center of the country. This calm and comfortable city, where significant historical events used to happen daily, attracts with a unique charm, distinctive architecture and wonderful natural landscapes.
By historic standards, Kirovograd is a young city. Its birth year is considered to be 1754, when on Inhul River valley – near a Cossacks’ settlements – the Fort of St. Elizabeth was founded. From there, the Russian empress Catherine the Great planned to expand into the Northern Greater Black Sea area. The fortress expanded rapidly, attracting numerous migrants, and soon a fully-functional town grew around it. It was originally named Yelisavetgrad, and this name remained untill 1939, when it was renamed Kirovograd, honoring Kirov, a Soviet official.